Wednesday, May 25, 2011

please, before I go.

what a wonderful day!  late spring is one of my favorite times of year.  everything is so green and lush; the songs of the birds become more frequent; there's a sense of freedom in the air.  such a delight...

I've been finding myself wearing this top quite often.  it's so comfortable, and its beige color and cropped fit allow it to go with almost anything in my closet. at a clearance price of $10, I knew it had to be mine!



you can see my bra strap... whoops!




crocheted cropped top: h&m
denim dress: thrifted Forever21
belt: thrifted vintage
shoes: Target
tree branch double ring: UO
jade ring: Forever21

this is what I wore for coffee and dinner with an old friend.  it's always odd to hear those words coming out of my mouth... old friend.  I've known this friend for nearly half of my life, yet we hadn't seen each other in over four years.  somehow, we picked up right where we left off, speaking as if no time had passed at all.  those relationships, the ones that stand the test of time, always amaze me.  do you have any relationships like that?

well, I'm off to make a massive dent in the book I'm currently reading.  happy Wednesday!  xxx

3 comments:

  1. i love those kinds of dinner dates! and i love that top, and that necklace, and pretty much everything else about this outfit! you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute top! and your eyes... such an amazing color! :)
    xoxo from athens, greece
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUCH a cute outfit!! I am totally in love with those shoes too.

    xx,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete